DrawingView allows Project Owners to rotate their drawings. Here are the steps to do that:
Note: A project owner is someone who has created the project and uploaded drawings.
- Sign in to Web App as a Project Owner.
- You will see the “improve” tab. Click on it. Only project owners can see this tab. Please note that if you are not a project owner, then you will NOT see the “improve” tab.
- You will see that the “Orientation” tab is automatically selected. If it is not selected, then click on it.
- Rotate as many sheets as you want with the help of arrows.
- When you are done, Save or Update the project. This will automatically make required changes and push them to all devices.
You can do a lot more things in “improve” tab. Example: Change order of sheets, or Renaming sheets etc.